100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
THERABAND Stability Trainers are crafted with heavy-duty PVC and closed-cell foam, providing enhanced slip resistant and durability. These trainers are designed for balance, proprioception, and strength training, as well as ankle range of motion, flexibility, and sensorimotor training. Perfect for targeted injury prevention and strengthening.
- Oval-shaped, color coded pad made of durable PVC, molded in closed-cell foam with an anti-slip ridged surface designed to be used for balance and stability exercises
- The side with rounded points provides tactile inputs for sensorimotor training and the anti-skid bars on the opposite side resist slipping during use
- Designed to be used at home, on-the-go, in physical therapy offices, rehabilitation centers, gyms and clinics for both personal or professional purposes
- The shape, build, and construction of this product is made to be used for injury prevention by strengthening muscles and joints and improving stability
- Whether this stability trainer is being used for personal or shared use, it is constructed of a durable, wipe-clean surface for easy sanitation
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65