100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Cando 10-1179 Adjustable Ankle Incline Board is a lightweight, sturdy, and portable device that allows users to stretch ankles at steep angles. Made of sturdy ABS plastic, it supports over 500 pounds and weighs just four pounds. The board features a non-slip grooved surface and a slotted back for added stability. Stretching ankles and calves has numerous health benefits, including improved flexibility, range of motion, and reduced injury risk. This is particularly beneficial for individuals participating in high-impact athletics or those with injuries or physical disabilities.
- Stretch calves and upper and lower back at the same time
- Folds flat (3”) to store easily
- Last slot on the board makes an excellent hand-hold for stretching
- Adjustable angles of 5°, 15°, 25°, and 35° for safe and easy ankle stretching
- Easy-to-use adjustment by simply inserting the board into the desired back slot
- Sturdy ABS plastic construction with a weight capacity of over 500 pounds
- Lightweight design at just four pounds for easy transport and storage
- Non-slip grooved surface for added safety and efficiency during use
- The slotted back can be used as a handle for added stability and peace of mind during exercise
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Material||Heavy-duty composite plastic|
|Incline Levels||5°, 15°, 25°, and 35°|
|Weight Capacity||500 lb|