100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Powerpress Sequential Lymphadema Systems
Lymphedema Pumps are compression pumps which force air in sleeves with multiple chambers which house overlapping cells. The pump forces air into the cells which encourage lymph fluid to continue moving and not pool. Lymphedema Pumps are not just a reactive treatment but in many cases they aid in softening fibrotic tissues which will create an environment for higher efficiency lymphatic drainage.
- Managing a variety of peripheral edema conditions from chronic venous insufficiency to lymphedema.
- Edema associated soft tissue injury such as burns or ligament sprains.
- Postoperatively, they can be used to manage edema and decrease the risk of deep vein thrombosis.
- Powerpress units effect-Promotion of the blood circulation.
- Powerpress units help you maintain a fit and healthy shape by managing the veins in the lower part of your body.
- Even aged skin can recover its youthful resilience. Massage on the various parts of your body promotes blood circulation, stimulates the secretion of the lymph fluids and activates your metabolism.
CM7450 - PowerPress Lymphedema Pump.
CM7450AD - Lymphedema Garment | Half Leg | Double
CM7450AS - Lymphedema Garment | Half Leg | Single.
CM7450BD - Lymphedema Garment | Full Leg | Double.
CM7450BS - Lymphedema Garment | Full-Leg | Single.
CM7450CD - Lymphedema Garment | XL | Half Leg | Double
CM7450DD - Lymphedema Garment | XL | Full Leg | Double
CM7450DS - Lymphedema Garment | XL | Full Leg | Single.
CM7450ES - Lymphedema Garment | Arm | Single.
CM7450F - Extender only 4 for Lymphedema Garment.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65