100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Jamar Plus+ Digital Hand Dynamometer has electronic load cells which increase accuracy when measuring grip strength. The digital hand dynamometer also eliminates mathematical calculation errors by calculating statistics, like averages and standard deviations, for you. Plus, without hydraulics there’s no need to worry about leaking.
- Track your patient’s hand grip strength using the Jamar Plus+ Digital Hand Dynamometer, ideal for PTs, OTs, and CHTs patient’s grip progression
- The LCD screen makes it easier to read your patient’s grip strength compared to a hydraulic dynamometer
- Save time, the Jamar Plus+ automatically calculates the average, standard deviation, and coefficient of variation for you
- Grip strength test results can be displayed in pounds or kilograms (0-200 lbs. or 0-90 kg)
- Hand dynamometer has an aluminum body with a scratch-resistant coating for durability
- Aluminum body with scratch-resistant UV coating protects all digital components from damage unit does not have internal moving parts
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
| 15 x 11.7 x 4.6 inches
|pounds or kilograms