100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The industry's most versatile rehabilitation tool, the PRO2® is an upper body exerciser and lower body recumbent bike in one for a total body solution. Dependent upper and lower cranks enable passive assistance.
- Multiple adjustments for a comfortable fit.
- 360 Degree Swivel – locks at each 90 degree angle for added safety
- The recline adjustment features a 23 degree recline range.
- Integrated seat handle for easy seat removal on products with direct wheelchair access.
- Custom seat shape to reduce hamstring interference and provide lumbar support.
- Recline allows you to soften the hip angle and still get the desired knee flexion. A reclined seat also reduces the stress on the hip joint while exercising.
- All adjustment levers are accessible from both sides of the seat, including the new 360 Therapist Assist Pedals.
- Robust seat base with integrated grooves to prevent undesired movement.
- Premium upholstery for comfort and durability.
- Seat size is equivalent to former bucket seat.
- Horizontal seat monorail allows for zero-sloping forward and back adjustments.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Power Requirements||Self-generating; low-voltage AC adapter, included|
|Maximum user weight capacity||450 lbs|
|Unit weight||260 lbs|
|Unit size||61” L x 30” W x 62” H|
|Color||Frame: Charcoal Cover: Cool Gray|
|Manufacturing||Assembled in USA|