100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Accurate results are ensured with the extended scaleplate graduation marks that reduce parallax errors when viewing from any position. Mis-cuffing is prevented through the Adcuff Nylon Cuff with ADC's Size Guide marking system. Dust build-up is countered with the Adflow filter screen check and deflation valve, and the precision deflation control is supported by the Adflow chrome-plated brass air release valve. To ensure reliable performance, this device meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1 standards, and is crafted without natural rubber latex. It is assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
- Precision-crafted, 300mmHg Japanese engineered manometer with classic black baked-enamel finish
- Extended scaleplate graduation marks reduce parallax for easier viewing from virtually any angle
- Adflow filter screen check and deflation valve for reduced dust build-up
- Adflow chrome-plated brass air release valve with micro-threads for precise deflation control
- Leatherette carrying case with durable nylon zipper
- Made without natural rubber latex
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Sphyg Accuracy||+/-3mmHg @ 50ºF(10ºC) - 104ºF(40ºC)|
|Sphyg Accuracy at extended temperature range||+/-3mmHg or 2% whichever is greater @ <50ºF(10ºC) and >104ºF(40ºC)|
|Storage Temp||-4ºF (-20ºC) - 131ºF(55ºC)|
|Number of tubes||2 Tubes|
|Inflation Warranty||3 Year|