100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Realign DIP or PIP joints affected by osteoarthritis, Heberden's & Bouchard's nodes, or collateral ligament injury with the 3pp Side Step Splint. Its adjustable static-progressive design helps reduce joint deviation, while its easy one-handed application allows for 10-20 minute wear several times a day for optimal alignment. The corrective force can be adjusted to personal tolerance for maximum compliance. After improved alignment is achieved, wear the Side Step Splint at night as a retainer.
- The cushioned slide can be positioned to provide a counterforce at the DIP or PIP joints
- Assists in reducing the effects of arthritic changes including Heberden’s and Bouchard’s nodes
- Apply and adjust static progressive stretch to tolerance several times a day for optimal compliance and results
- Non-slip straps are lined in soft foam to maintain comfortable support throughout the wearing period
- Case-hardened steel wire will not bend or break from tension
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Web Space to Fingertip||3" - 3 1/2" (7.6 - 8.9cm)|
|Width Below Middle Knuckle||7/8" - 1 1/8" (2.2 - 2.9cm)|