100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Zoll Medical's defibrillation products are constructed to provide fast, effective treatment of SCA, leading to higher survival rates. Many models are equipped with ECG monitoring capabilities and come with ECG electrodes designed for reliable, low-noise readings. These latex-free electrodes feature enhanced adhesion and conductive wet gel, enabling accurate readings in mobile emergencies. Their rectangle shape is optimized for placement on the patient while providing hospital- and EMS-level performance.
- ECG monitoring electrodes for use in E Series, Propaq MD, and X Series defibrillators
- High-tack adhesive and wet conductive gel for optimal skin adherence and coupling
- Low signal noise
- Rectangular shape for close placement
- Sealed Tracerite™ gel cover system for extended life
- 24-month shelf life
- 120 pouches of 4 electrodes each
Zoll Medical ECG Electrodes [4/pouch - 480 pouches/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Application||Defibrillator Electrode Pad|
|Connection Type||Snap Connector|