100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The NYOrtho ZERO-G Boot™ combines a cutting-edge design with high-performance fabrics to eliminate pressure and friction to the skin. There are many lookalikes but only one brand features an Antimicrobial Fabric. We’ve made our product stand out from the pack and changed the color of our popular Zero-G Boot so you won’t make a mistake and buy an inferior product.
- Extended and cushioned design floats the heel over an air cavity for zero pressure and provides air circulation to aid the healing of existing ulcers
- Super-Soft, Antimicrobial, Velvet cloth protects thin fragile skin from tears caused by trauma, reducing friction and shear
- A removable Gel-Pack may be utilized to further lower pressure beneath the ankle and keeps feet cool
- Foam cushioned sides protect lateral and medial malleoli – bony prominence on both sides of the ankle
- Features an adaptable strap that permits this device to be secured at two alternate positions. Lower position controls dorsiflexion
- Padded hook and loop closure allows easy application and removal
- Measure the circumference of the lower part of the calf muscle
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65