100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Z-Flo Fluidized Positioners
Mlnlycke Z-Flo Fluidized Positioners offer the ability to uniquely conform to and support the patient's body in a comfortable position until time to reposition again. Z-Flo Fluidized Positioners are used to redistribute force over a greater surface area or to help offload bony prominences while maintaining neutral body alignment. Unlike bean bag positioners and pillows, these unique fluidized positioners are not subject to the effect of gravity or memory. Once molded to meet the anatomic needs of an individual patient, they will hold that shape until remolded, and are available in a range of sizes. Z-Flo positioners can be used to help protect the occiput by providing pressure redistribution while maintaining proper head and neck alignment. You can also easily mold space to protect the ears or to create channels for medical devices. Other areas of use include the shoulders, back, hips, knees and ankles to support a side-lying position. Rather than use pillows or other make-shift offloading tools, you can use Z-Flo positioners to float or offload heels for a patient in the supine position.
- Conforms to and supports the patient’s body into desired position until the next reposition.
- Enables various degrees of turn when positioning a patient.
- Redistributes pressure over a greater surface area.
- Won’t flatten or heat up like rolled towels and blankets.
- Molds and holds – molds to individual patient and anatomic shapes and holds until repositioned .
- For single patient use only, but can travel with one patient across care continuum.
- One study with healthy volunteers found that Mölnlycke Z-Flo reduced the exposure of occipital tissues to peak stresses by up to 65% when compared to medical foam.
MHCU1401001 - Utility Positioner | Small | Tab and Cover | 11 in x 22 in
MHCU1401005 - Utility Positioner | Large | Utility Positioner | 25 in x 36 in
MHCU1401007 - Utility Positioner | Small | Without Cover | 12 in x 20 in [8/case]
MHCU1401008 - Utility Positioner | Small | Thermal Regulating Cover | 12 in x 20 in [8/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65