100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Welch Allyn - Cuff, Blood pressure, adult X-Large, for ABPM 7100 is a blood pressure cuff that is designed for use with the ABPM 7100 ambulatory blood pressure monitor. The cuff is made of a durable, latex-free material and is available in a variety of sizes. The cuff features FlexiPort technology, which allows it to be used as a one- or two-tube cuff. This makes the cuff compatible with a variety of blood pressure monitors.
- FlexiPort technology for one- or two-tube use
- Folded edge reduces risk of cuts and scrapes
- Primary sizes are color-coded for easy identification
- Latex-free for added safety
- Compatible with the ABPM 7100 ambulatory blood pressure monitor.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Circumference||32 to 43 cm|
|Cuff Material||Nylon Cuff|
|Cuff Size||Large Adult Cuff|
|Fastening Type||Hook and Loop Closure|
|For Use With||For use with ABPM 7100|
|Specifications||Meets all latest clinical guidelines for proper fit from AAMI and AHA|