100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The hand can slip off the grip or slip out of position, limiting the users ability to control the walker and the amount of trunk support provided. Soft walker cuffs can't hold a heavy hand securely in position and don't hold their shape in the presence of mild to moderate flexor tone.
- The Walker Hand Splint maintains proper wrist alignment and provides weight bearing through the appropriate parts of the hand.
- Appropriate for mild to moderate tone.
- The malleable aluminum core allows the splint to be molded to fit most any hand and walker grip.
- The criss-cross straps easily secure the hand in place and can even be fastened by the user.
- Comfortable, padded terry cover keeps skin dry and protected.
- Removable cover for easy laundering.
- Hand wash with warm soap and water, air dry.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Walker Hand Splint
|Hook and Loop Strap Closure
|Aluminum / Terry Cloth
|One Size Fits Most