100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Monitor and maintain pulse and oxygen levels for optimal health with the View's easy-to-read high resolution dual color display. These professional quality, lightweight units are intended for noninvasive spot-check oxygen saturation measurements of the arterial hemoglobin SpO2. This product is ideal for use in the management of COPD patients, asthmatics, sports enthusiast or for anyone that wants to monitor their oxygen level or pulse rate.
- Dual color high resolution east-to-read OLED display, auto-rotation multi-display screen
- Display SpO₂ and Pulse Rate, Pulse bar and Plethysmogram
- Now with Perfusion Index and programmable alarm functionality
- Low power composition, Auto-off function
- Approximately 30 hours of normal operation
- Accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Includes lanyard, carry case, and two AAA batteries
- Perfect for sports enthusiasts to measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Battery Duration||20 to 30 hours|
|Battery Type||2 AAA alkaline or rechargeable|
|Dimensions||2.2(L) x 1.2(W) x 1.3(H)|
|Warranty||Limited 2 Year|