100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Dynarex U-Slings and Dynarex Bari+Max U-Slings are premium-quality, durable slings designed to provide safe, reliable transfers for patients up to 600 lb. The U-shaped design allows for convenient sling removal when the patient is seated in a wheelchair or bed. The U-Slings are constructed from smooth polyester materials to help prevent chafing for improved patient comfort. The Slings feature reinforced hook straps to connect both sides of the sling equally and help maintain patient equilibrium. A convenient back strap allows caregivers to reposition patients more easily. Ideal for a wide range of institutional healthcare settings.
- Made from durable polyester for optimal support
- Smooth material helps prevent chafing for improved comfort
- U-shaped for convenient sling removal when patient is in a wheelchair or bed
- Reinforced hook straps allow for balanced connection to spreader bar
- Back strap allows for easier repositioning
- Weight capacity 600 lb.
U-Sling Without Head Support - Large [1/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Product Material - Main
|Contains Natural Rubber Latex (Y/N)
|6 Months Limited
|Weight Capacity (Pounds)
|Country of Origin