100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Dynarex U-Slings with Head Support and Bari+Max Bariatric U-Slings with Head Support are resilient, premium-grade slings developed for safe transfers of patients up to 600 lbs. The U-shape design permits easy sling removal upon patient seating in either bed or wheelchair. The Slings are built with smooth polyester material to prevent skin chafing, while the extra head support helps those with weaker upper body strength. Reinforced hook straps connect both sides of the sling, keeping the patient balanced. An extra back strap affords caregivers the ability to reposition patients with greater ease. A great choice for multiple institutional healthcare settings.
- Made from durable polyester for optimal support
- Smooth material helps prevent chafing for improved comfort
- U-shaped for convenient sling removal when patient is in a wheelchair or bed
- Features full head support for patients with limited upper-body strength
- Reinforced hook straps allow for balanced connection to spreader bar
- Back strap allows for easier repositioning
- Weight capacity 600 lb.
DYNR10745SM - U-Sling With Head Support|Small
DYNR10745MD - U-Sling With Head Support|Medium
DYNR10745LG - U-Sling With Head Support|Large
DYNR10745XL - U-Sling With Head Support|X-Large
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Product Material - Main||Polyester|
|Contains Natural Rubber Latex (Y/N)||No|
|Unit of Sale||EA|
|Weight Capacity (Pounds)||600|