100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Hill-Rom’s Transport Stretcher is an economical choice designed with ease of use and versatility in mind. Our industry leading warranty provides you with confidence in the durability and craftsmanship of our stretcher fleet.
The Next Generation Steering Plus System on Hill-Rom’s Transport Stretcher is easy to steer and stop while allowing for crisp cornering and control. Increased stability is provided through the dual-locking four wheel braking system, which is standard on all Hill-Rom Stretchers.
- Low height for safer stretcher ingress and egress.
- Articulating head section and wrist rests for maximum flexibility, regardless of the setting or type.
- Surgical rail for easy attachment of gas, extenders, and hand tables.
- Integrated IV pole transport device helps maneuver the stretcher and portable IV with ease.
- Next generation Steering Plus system for crisp cornering and control.
- Dual-locking, four-wheel brakes for a strong, stable platform.
- Reinforced frame is made of heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel for long-lasting quality.
- Power washable.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Low Position (Floor To Top Of Surface)||21.5" (54.6 cm)|
|High Position (Floor To Top Of Surface)||33.3" (84.5 cm)|
|Overall Length||92" (233.7 cm)|
|Siderails Up||32" (81.3 cm)|
|Siderails Stored||26" (66 cm)|
|Siderail Length||47" (119.4 cm)|
|Siderail Height Above Mattress/Surface||14" (36.8 cm)|
|Mattress Size||26" x 78" (66 cm x 198.1 cm)|
|Maximum Head Elevation||70°|
|Maximum Trend/Reverse Trend||18°|
|Floor To Base Clearance||3.5" (8.9 cm)|
|Caster Size||8" (20.3 cm)|