100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Transfer Handle improves mobility in and out of bed and meets federal safety guidelines for entrapment. The handle easily removes in case of emergency. The spring bed model includes a bed board that sits on top of the bed springs. The pan style attaches directly to the metal bed frame.
- Bed Style Pan.
- Double Handle.
- Restraint-free environment.
- Improves patients ability to get in and out of bed independently.
- Minimizes the chance of injury to both patient and caregiver.
- Handles move up and down with the head of the bed.
- Less staff time spent at bedside.
- Allows for full use of hospital rails.
- Mounts on either side of the bed.
- Quick installation (no tools necessary).
- Weigh capacity: 250 Lbs.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Handle measures||3 7/8"W x 22 3/4"H|
|Dimensions||9.00 × 7.00 × 5.00 in|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|