100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Equipped with two built-in holders, the TMX-428 Treadmill (110V, 60 Hz) is a reliable option for fitness and medical protocols alike. It features 5 pre-programmed medical settings, 5 pre-programmed fitness routines, 5 user programmable workouts, dual stop switches, and a safety tether for your protection.
- Boasting a smooth and quiet 4HP (6HP peak) hi-torque drive with zero-start technology, this machine delivers reliable performance.
- A low-profile, shock-absorbent deck for improved patient safety and comfort.
- Safety hand grips are included for extra stability.
- A belt alignment system ensures that the running belt stays properly centered.
- Exceptionally precise, self-adjusting speed and elevation.
- Prominent emergency stop button and safety tether for secure user experience.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Running Speed||0.1 to 12 MPH|
|Step-Up Height||7.5" (19 cm) from floor|
|Weight Capacity||500 lb (227 kg)|
|Braking on Patient Exit||45 second duration upon stop|
|Elevation Range||0 - 25% self-calibrating|
|Floor Space Requirement||33" x 78.5" (84 cm x 200 cm)|
|Running Desk Surface||22" x 63" (56 cm x 160 cm)|
|Power Requirements||110 / 120V AC, 50/60 Hz|