100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
MyoTrac™ packs extreme sensitivity into a light, compact unit that works for you and your patient in the clinic or home. It is ideal for clinical assessment as well as for self-training. MyoTrac™ allows total freedom of movement for ambulatory exercises and provides a bright light bar and proportional tone biofeedback. The unit is accurate and reliable. MyoTrac™ offers three sensitivity ranges for muscle strengthening, rehabilitation or relaxation therapy, and provides stable readings in less than a second.
- The highly-sensitive MyoScan active sensor needs no skin preparation
- Two modes of biofeedback - LED and 5 way tone - provide flexibility
- 5 way tone feedback includes proportional, above and below threshold and 4-second delayed alarm
- 13-segment LED bargraph offers expanded range for precise visual feedback
- Wide and narrow bandpass filters provide precise monitoring of normal and fatiguing muscles and eliminate heart-beat artifact
- 0 to 2 Volts DC output allows to connect to third party equipment and permits computerized monitoring
- Low current consumption provides long battery life
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Input Impedance||1,000,000 MegOhms|
|Physical Size||2.4"w x 4.4"h x 1" deep (61mm x 112mm x 25mm)|
|Power||(2) 9 volt batteries (not included)|