100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Moist Heat Therapy Pad is a medical device that uses moist heat to relieve pain and promote healing. It is commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. The pad produces moist heat by drawing moisture from the humidity in the air and retaining it in the outer flannel cover. This moist heat increases circulation, speeds recovery, and brings in fresh blood cells to take away wastes which hinder healing.
- Moist heat therapy is known as electric fomentation therapy.
- Hand held momentary switch turns the hot pack on and off, and allows the user to maintain the highest temperature possible.
- The momentary switch must be held inch on inch to allow the unit to heat, released while cooling to normal body temperature.
- The moist heat pad can be so relaxing; often the user may fall asleep.
- When the pressure switch is released, the unit immediately shuts off.
- Thermoset moist heat pad produces moist heat automatically.
PMTS766 - Thermotech Analogue Medical Grade Heating Pad | King | 14 in W x 26 in L
PMTS767 - Thermotech Analogue Medical Grade Heating Pad | Medium | 18 in W x 14 in L
PMTS768 - Thermotech Analogue Medical Grade Heating Pad | Mini | 7 in W x 19 in L
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|14" W x 26" L
|18" W x 14" L
|7" W x 19" L
|King, Medium, and Mini