100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
BD Disposable Conventional Syringes are sterile and single-use, featuring an attached needle. This Syringe/Needle Combination has a clear barrel with a bold scale and comes with a BD Luer-Lok tip for secure connections. Its thin wall needles boast a larger internal diameter without increasing external diameter, allowing the same flow as a standard-walled needle one gauge larger. Crafted from stainless steel and translucent, turquoise-colored polypropylene hubs, these needles can be autoclaved after removal from the easy-peel package or sterilized with ethylene oxide.
- Sterile, disposable, with attached needle.
- Feature a clear barrel with a bold scale
- Can be fitted with either a conventional needle or safety needle
- Generally used for injections requiring a secure connection of the syringe to another device
- Thin wall needles have a bigger I.D. without any increase in the O.D
- Thin wall needles allow the same flow volume as standard-walled needles one gauge larger
- Needles are made of stainless steel with translucent, color-coded polypropylene hubs
- Needles are autoclavable after being removed from their easy-peel package
- They can be sterilized by ethylene oxide in their easy-peel package
3mL Syringe & Needle Combination, Luer-Lok Tip, 23G x 1 1/2" [100/box - 8 boxes/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Needle Size||23 G x 1 1/2"|