100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Lubricating Jelly Packs is a medical lubricant that is used to lubricate body orifices to facilitate the entry of diagnostic or therapeutic devices. It is greaseless, water-soluble, and bacteriostatic, meaning that it does not contain grease, dissolves in water, and inhibits the growth of bacteria. The jelly is packaged in a single-use, sterile pack to prevent contamination.
- Lubricates body orifices to facilitate the entry of diagnostic or therapeutic devices
- Does not contain grease, so it does not stain or damage clothing
- Dissolves in water, so it is easy to clean up
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria, reducing the risk of infection
- Convenient for single-use applications
DKL877 - Lubricating Jelly | Foil Pack | 2.7gm | Sterile [144/box - 12 boxes/case]
DKL878 - Lubricating Jelly | Foil Pack | 5gm | Sterile [150/box - 10 boxes/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Sizes||3 and 5 gm|
|Formulation||Greaseless, water-soluble, bacteriostatic|
|Intended use||Lubricate body orifices to facilitate the entry of diagnostic or therapeutic devices|