100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
AMSure® 2-Way 100% Silicone Foley Catheters are ideal for patients with latex allergies and longer term catherization. Silicon provides chemical and thermal stability, low surface tension and hydrophobicity. The Foley catheters are 16 in. (40.64 cm) long and available in a variety of French and balloon sizes.
- Eliminates latex allergy concerns
- Smooth eyes improve patient comfort
- Reinforced tip provides a stylet for optimized insertion efficacy
- 100% Silicone material has non-adherent characteristics and reduces encrustation and calcifications
- Symmetrical balloon provides a tight seal at the neck of the urethra
- Sterile, Latex Free, DEHP Free and BPA Free
AIIAS41024S - Foley Catheter | 100% Silicone | 24FR x 5cc Balloon | Two-Way | Sterile | Latex Free [10/box]
AIIAS41012S - FFoley Catheter | 100% Silicone | 12FR x 5cc Balloon | Two-Way | Sterile | Latex Free [10/box]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|French Sized||12FR and 24FR|
|Securing Method||5 cc Balloon|
|Tip Type||Standard Tip|
|Quantity||10 per Box|