100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The B Braun - Standard Bore Extension Set is a medical device that is used to extend the length of an IV line. It is made of a clear, flexible tubing that is 30 inches long. The extension set has a female Luer connector on one end and a distal SPIN-LOCK connector on the other end. It also has a slide clamp to control the flow of fluid through the tubing. The extension set is DEHP and latex free.
- 30 inches long
- Female Luer connector on one end
- Distal SPIN-LOCK connector on the other end
- Slide clamp to control the flow of fluid
- DEHP and latex free
- Extends the length of an IV line
- Clear tubing allows for easy visualization of fluid flow
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Bore Size||Standard Bore|
|Connection Type||Female Luer / SpinLock Connector, Distal|
|Flow Control Type||Slide Clamp|
|Priming Volume||4 mL|
|Tubing Length Range||25" to 48"|