100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The CanDo Square Ball Rebounder, which includes a built-in rack, is ideal for physical therapy, rehabilitation and training sessions to improve strength, reflexes and coordination. The rebounder and balls are a fun way to improve conditioning, hand-eye coordination and lateral movements. The rebounding area is a generous 39" (diagonally) attached by springs to a 39.5" x 39.5" frame that tops out at less than 4.5' tall. The angle of inclination adjusts from 0- 42 degrees, making this the perfect athletic trainer. With rounded corners and a foam-covered handle, the rebounder is safe for all home and multi-use environments.
- Offering multiple benefits, the ball rebounder works to assist users in improving agility, range-of-motion and upper body fitness
- The incline angle adjusts to 5 different positions: 0, 28, 33, 39 and 42 degrees
- The ball rebounder is the optimum size and shape
- It's sturdy enough for balls to be thrown at it, yet light enough to be moved easily from room to room
- Terrific for athletes as throwing and catching improves reflexes, coordination, conditioning and speed
- The rebounder is also excellent to loosen and strengthen shoulders
FAB10-3110 - Square Ball Rebounder Only
FAB10-3131 - Square Ball Rebounder with Plastic Rack and 5-Piece Set
FAB10-3132 - Square Ball Rebounder with 5-Piece Set
FAB10-3133 - Square Ball Rebounder with Metal Rack and 5-Piece Set
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Weight Sizes||2, 4, 7, 11, 15 lb|
|Qty||One of each|