100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Sorbalgon Ag Alginate Dressings contain calcium alginate and silver particles, and they are soft, highly absorbent calcium alginate silver dressings that quickly form a hydrophilic gel to protect and cover the wound bed. As wound fluids absorb into the dressings, they forms a soft, non-adhering gel by exchanging calcium ions from the dressings for sodium ions from the exudates to help promote the healing process while maintaining a moist environment for optimal wound management. Plus, these unique dressings also release silver ions for an antimicrobial effect against a wide range of pathogens.
- Calcium alginate dressing designed to quickly absorb wound exudate
- Dressing is highly absorbent and forms a gel as wound exudate is absorb
- Holds together wet or dry for easy and intact removal
- Silver ions released within the dressing for an antimicrobial effect against a with range of pathogens
- Dressing is sterile and can remain in place for up to 7 days
Silver Alginate Dressing Sorbalgon [10/box]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Application||Silver Alginate Dressing|
|Dimensions||4 X 4 Inch|
|Type||Non-adhesive Without Border|