100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Sammons Preston Sock Aid helps individuals with a reduced range of motion dress more independently. The flexible contoured plastic shell is attached to built-up foam handles, helping individuals slide on socks or stockings with greater ease and comfort. The sock assist tool brings independence to those that have difficulty bending down or are recovering from a back, knee, or hip replacement surgery.
The soft and non-slip foam handles are designed to increase grip, allowing individuals with weak hand strength to pull on a sock or stocking. To use this compression sock aid, simply place the sock or stocking over the plastic trough, insert the foot, and pull the cord’s foam handles straight back to bring the sock over the heel and up the leg. The ropes of the sock helper can be adjusted to your desired length by tying new knots as needed.
- No-Slip Sock Aid.
- One-handed use.
- Pad will not peel off after repeated use.
- Aids patients with limited ROM, lower body pain, and grip issues.
- Features a sticky pad to prevent socks or stockings from slipping.
- Maintain independence while getting dressed without frustration.
- Features a pad that has the same one-way material as found on a lint brush, so socks won't slip off the sock aid.
Sock and Stocking Aid with Built Up Foam Handles [25/case].
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Sock Aid||no slip|
|Dimensions||4"w x 9-1/2"l|