100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
This Trunk Flexibility Tester (Sit and Reach Tester) is specifically designed to evaluate the flexibility of a selected set of joints and small muscles including the lower back vertebrae, larger hamstring muscles and hip flexor joints. These groups work together to provide trunk flexibility. There are different protocols and different scales used for flexibility tests. We have provided some widely used scales and a basic procedure. Please adhere to the instructions provided with the testing protocol you are using when administering a test.
- Perform sit 'n reach flexibility tests
- Measurements include: fitness, program, Cooper Institute/YMCA, SHAPE America (formally known as AAHPERD)
- Scales printed in cm and inches
- Sturdy metal construction with a built-in foot plate and a maximum stretch indicator that remains until reset
- Offers adjustable start point
- Can be used to normalize scores to account for variation in the arm and leg length of the person being tested
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Size||30" x 12" x 13"|