100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Silver Coated, Silicone Foley Catheter, 5 mL, 2-Way is a medical device used to drain urine from the bladder. It is made of 100% silicone with a silver coating, which reduces the incidence of encrustation, urethritis, and stricture compared to latex catheters. The catheter has a 5 mL balloon capacity and a 2-way inflation valve that is compatible with both luer lock and luer slip syringes. The catheter is packaged in an outer peel-back pouch and an easy-to-open inner sheath.
- 100% silicone with silver coating
- Reduces the incidence of encrustation, urethritis, and stricture compared to latex catheters
- 5 mL balloon capacity
- Ideal for long-term urinary drainage
- 2-way inflation valve compatible with both luer lock and luer slip syringes
- Packaged in an outer peel-back pouch and an easy-to-open inner sheath
Silver Coated, Silicone Foley Catheters, 5 mL, 2-Way [10/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Securing Method||5 cc Balloon|
|Tip Type||Standard Tip|
|Quantity||10 Per Case|
|French Size Options||12FR, 14FR, 16FR, 18FR, 20FR, 22FR, and 24FR|