100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Siemens Microalbumin/Creatinine Kits are point-of-care diabetes management tests that perform hemoglobin A1C or microalbumin/creatinine tests in mere minutes. Because of this, it allows healthcare professionals to make the necessary diabetes management adjustments and effective preventive treatment to reduce the risk of retinopathy, nephropathy, and neuropathy in patients with diabetes.
- For the DCA 2000 analyzer from Siemens Diagnostics.
- Compatible with DCA 2000 Analyzer.
- Performs the test in minutes.
- Allows healthcare professionals to make necessary and effective preventive treatment.
- SMNS5068A - DCA 2000 A1C Normal and Abnormal Control Combination Kit [4/kit]
- SMNS6011A - DCA 2000 Microalbumin/Creatinine Kit [10/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Application||Control Solution Kit|
|For Use With||DCA 2000 and DCA 2000+ Analyzers|
|Levels||Normal / Abnormal (SMNS5068A)|
|Test Type||Diabetes Management Test|