100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The UMP Deluxe monitor Model 91621 offers features that help you focus on resident care and safety while maintaining protocol. Used with UMP pads, the monitor sounds an alarm when a resident removes his or her weight from the pad. The monitor can be customized to your specifications for alert notification and alarm reset. UMP pads offer multiple options to help you decide what’s best for your resident.
- Bed, Chair and Floor Mat Compatible. Use the UMP Sentry to monitor individuals in a variety of settings. A visual indicator shows remaining life on the pad.
- Optional Wireless Remote Reset. Caregivers can reset the monitor remotely using a wireless reset device.
- Low Battery Indicator. The monitor will alert you when it’s time to replace the single 9V battery. Alternatively, the UMP Sentry can be powered with an optional DC adapter.
- Secure, Tamper-Resistant Design. The UMP Sentry has no off/on switch, ensuring that it can’t be powered off. Dual-button reset and hidden delay switches also discourage tampering.
- Nurse Call Integration. Connect the monitor to a nurse call system for central monitoring and silent alarming.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Manufacturer||Stanley Security Solutions|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Color||White / Blue|
|Power Source||Battery Powered (9V) / AC Adapter|