100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Kendall SCD 700 Series Controller provides an all-in-one system for helping to prevent venous thromboembolism (VTE). With the unit’s low-profile design and noise reduction capabilities, the Kendall SCD 700 blends seamlessly into any care environment, allowing the patient to rest and recover comfortably.
- Industry-proven operation offers customized therapy for individual patients.
- Durable design with limited liquid ingress, a stable power supply and fully protected battery.
- Animated alarm icons communicate the causes of potential errors, and how they can be remedied.
- USB port for efficiently updating software.
- One-touch operation for leg compression.
- Lightweight, portable unit can be used in any facility or for home care.
- Adjustable bed-hook attaches easily and securely to most footboards.
- Easy-to-read, 3.2-inch color LCD screen provides large icons for premium visibility.
- On board vibration dampeners and soft overmolding make reduce excess noise for smooth and quiet operation.
- Compatible with most major hospital-grade cleaning agents.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Compression Cycle||Leg Sleeves: 11 Seconds Compression | Foot Cuffs: 5 Seconds Decompression|
|Set Pressure||Leg Sleeves: 45 mmHg | Foot Cuffs: 130 mmHg|
|Adjustable Bed Hook||Yes|
|Power Cord Storage||Yes|
|Audible/Visual Errors||Low Pressure, High Pressure, Internal Electronics Malfunction|
|Power Cord||13 feet long with region specific appropriate cordage and plug|
|Controller height||6.8 in (17.3 cm)|
|Controller width||7.7 in (19.6 cm)|
|Controller depth (freestanding)||7.3 in (18.5 cm)|
|Controller weight||5 lbs (2.3 kg)|