100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Ezeform is the only Rolyan splinting material with a high resistance to stretch and moderate conformability. This gives the clinician maximum control while stretching out the material while also needing less force during formation, helping them produce large and intricate splints.
- High resistance to stretch and moderate conformability
- Contains built-in, anti-microbial additive
- Non-coated surface bonds instantly without preparation
- Minimal memory; but can be reheated and reshaped
- Non-toxic, latex-free, and radiolucent
Rolyan Ezeform with Anti-Microbial Built-In [4/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Dimensions||1/8" x 18" x 24" (3.2mm x 61 x 91cm)|