100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
ri-focus LED Procedure Headlamp Rechargeable
ri-focus® LED examination headlight is wireless high-performance headlamps, developed and manufactured in Germany. The LED headlamps provides optimal illumination, guaranteed optimal viewing conditions, at the same time low heat development and significantly less energy loss as well.
The headband is infinitely adjustable, offering high level of wear-comfort for practitioners without fatiguing operation even after long periods of use. The headband with integrated battery compartment can be ordered either for lithium CR 123A batteries or NiMH batteries with plug-in charger 230V / 120V.
- Headband version, with built-in battery compartment and integral charge jack, can be optionally fitted with 2 lithium batteries size CR 123 A, 4 batteries size AAA (alkaline) or 4 rechargeable batteries size AAA (NiMH).
- Headband cleaning made easy by inner, removable and washable padding.
- Particularly comfortable with balanced, infinitely adjustable headband.
- Use without any hindering cables.
- On/off switch on battery compartment.
- Charge jack for plug-in charger integrated in battery compartment.
- Focusable LED lamp at a distance of 400 mm / in approx. Ø 40 mm / - Ø 200 mm, infinitely adjustable.
- White LED, 1 Watt, 5.700 Kelvin, 6 V.
- 10.000 Lux at 400mm distance and 23.000 Lux at 200mm distance.
- Battery operation: approx. 4 hrs. with lithium batteries, approx. 90 min. with alkaline batteries Type AAA.
- Rechargeable battery operation: approx. 90 min. with fully charged battery.
- The on and off switch is located on the battery compartment
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Max. Headband diameter||approx. 200 mm|
|Min. Headband diameter||approx. 160 mm|
|Lamp head diameter||29 mm|
|Length of lamp head||62.50 mm|
|Length of lamp arm with lamp head||approx. 135 mm|
|without batteries||210 g|
|with CR 123 A lithium batteries||242 g|
|with rechargeable AAA batteries||259 g|