100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
PVA Expandacell foam for epistaxis management after trauma or surgery. Provides gentle, but firm mucosal compression on the tamponade of anterior or middle segment epistaxis.
- Prevents foam from absorbing moisture prior to insertion.
- Assists with placement and insertion.
- Reduces worries regarding the containment of blood.
- 30 seconds to insert.
- Upon contact with water, foam grows up to six times its compressed size.
- A string is attached for easy retention and removal.
SMTS11S-S0300-08AS - Rhino Rocket With Applicator | Slimline 1cm | Small
SMTS11S-S0500-08AS - Rhino Rocket With Applicator | Slimline 1cm | Medium
SMTS11S-S0800-08AS - Rhino Rocket With Applicator | Slimline 1cm | Large
SMTS11W-W0800-08AS - Rhino Rocket With Applicator | Wideline 1.5cm | Large
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Part Numbers||11S-S0300-08AS, 11S-S0500-08AS, 11S-S0800-08AS & 11W-W0800-08AS|
|Small (Length x Height)||3cm x 2cm|
|Medium (Length x Height)||5cm x 2cm|
|Large (Length x Height)||8cm x 2cm|
|Witdth||Slimline (1 cm) or Wideline (1.5 cm)|
|Quantity||8 Per box|