100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
This Battery Instrument Handle features a patented Rheotronic® Electronic Light Adjustment technology, allowing the user to easily adjust the light intensity of the instrument with a tap of a rotating button. It offers 100% light output with activation, and deactivation occurs with a longer button push. Plus, it offers safety and battery conservation with automatic shutdown after 120 seconds. The Handle is constructed from durable black chrome-plated metal and provides a bayonet fitting for convenient instrument head changing. The two type C lithium batteries are simple to change out at the base of the handle.
- Used for 2.5V and 3.5V Ri-scope and Ri-derma instrument heads
- Has the Rheotronic Electronic Light Adjustment feature
- Automatically shuts off after 120 seconds
- Convenient bayonet fitting for easily changing the instrument head
- Charged in the Ri-charger Charging Base
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Voltage||2.5V or 3.5V|
|Type||"C" Lithium Battery|
|Compatible with Head type||Ri-scope® and Ri-derma®|
|Compatible with Well Type||Ri-charger® Charging Base|
|Casing Material||Chrome plated metal|