100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The B BRAUN Replacement Caps are a sterile, disposable cap that is used to protect the luer-lock connector on a IV Set. The cap is made of a soft, flexible material that will not damage the connector. It is also self-adhesive, so it can be easily applied and removed.
These caps feature a special design which ensures snug, secure attachment to the connector. Insertion takes only moments, then secured via the self-adhesive backing. Additionally, the cap is designed to inhibit the connector from any rotational movement, helping to avert leaks. Safe and effective, these caps are an ideal solution for luer-lock connector protection on IV Sets, easy to apply and remove.
- They are sterile, which helps to prevent the spread of infection.
- The caps are disposable, which helps to keep the IV set clean and sanitary.
- Made of a soft, flexible material that will not damage the connector.
- Self-adhesive, so they can be easily applied and removed.
- The caps are designed to prevent the connector from rotating, which can help to prevent leaks.
Replacement Caps [100/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Color||Blue Male / White Female|
|Length per Case||7.32"|
|Shipping Weight per Case||0.661 lbs|