100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
3M™ Red Dot™ Foam Monitoring Electrodes are simple to utilize and offer continuous patient monitoring with a trustworthy, reliable tracing quality. These multi-purpose monitoring electrodes with sticky gel feature a robust adhesive and foam framing and have been clinically verified to remain in place for up to 5 days. Supplied in strips of 10 electrodes, they can be immediately and easily applied to the patient, remaining fresh for 45 days out of the bag and allowing for convenient patient removal at any time. The sticky conductive gel ensures intimate skin contact for outstanding tracing quality.
- Adhesive foam-tape backing and proprietary sticky gel ensure excellent skin contact
- Remains fresh for 45 days out of the bag
- High performance adhesive offers instant adhesion and up to five-day wear with excellent patient skin care and comfort
- Sticky gel delivers excellent trace quality resulting in better patient information
- Smaller size electrode is easier to place, and minimizes skin irritation for better patient comfort
- Conveniently packaged in individual strips of ten electrodes for easy use and less waste
Red Dot Monitoring Electrode with Foam Tape and Sticky Gel [50/bag]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Electrode Size||1.60" x 1.36"|
|Electrode Type||Fluid Resistant, Monitoring, Diaphoretic|
|Monitoring Event||Stress Test, Echo-Cardio, Telemetry/Holter/Event|
|Product Type Free Format||Electrode|
|Product Use||Diaphoretic, Monitoring|