100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Ideal for males or females, the Reclining Shower/Commode Chair provides users with the convenience of a commode seat and the functionality of a shower seat. Its reclining back allows for patients to adjust to their desired comfort level as the chair provides lumbar support and extra reinforcement to stress areas. The chair also offers added support to prevent slips and falls in the bathroom, making it a useful tool in any clinical or home setting.
- Deluxe, elongated open-front commode seat
- Fast-drying removable mesh back with personal pocket pouch
- Anti-slip safety hand grippers, reclining backrest, elevated leg rest, sliding footrest
- Insert does not include pail
- Threaded stem casters are 3": 2 locking, 2 non-locking
- Back reclined length including the leg rest: 41"
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Base||24"W x 58"D|
|Floor to Seat||21-1/2"H|
|Seat||14-3/4"W x 18"D|
|Seat to arm||6-3/4"H|
|Seat Opening||9"W x 11"D|