100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Shuttle Rebound elevates performance and accessibility to new heights. Our engineering crew has effectively rectified the defects discovered in other rebounders on the market, including sound, longevity, and portability.
- Portability - The Shuttle Rebound comes equipped with wheels that make it easy to move around the clinic or gym. It's a real space saver.
- No Assembly Required - Just remove from the box, release the elastic retainer loops to unfold, and adjust to desired angle.
- Highest Durability - The Shuttle Rebound uses highest quality galvanized springs and only the most durable materials in mat construction. The frame is designed to accommodate up to 300 lbs. while protecting the trampoline springs.
- Easy Storage - The lightweight Shuttle Rebound can be folded for easy storage in the vertical or horizontal position.
- Safe and User-Friendly Operation - With 9 angles of adjustability (0-60°) the Shuttle Rebound is highly adaptable to a range of varying exercises.
- Quiet Operation - Built using a noise-absorbing composite material, the Rebound's frame provides whisper quiet operation to reduce unwanted noise.
- Non-Skid Base & Ball Rack - The Rebound’s frame is designed to withstand movement on carpet and gym flooring when in use, and without the use of heavy weights. It also features a built-in ball rack. (weighted balls not included)
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Overall Footprint||44"H x 48"L x 39 1/2"W|
|Load Capacity||350 lbs|
|Trampoline Mat||25" x 25"|