100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Drive Medical Rear Glide Brakes are a safety feature that can be added to wheeled walkers. The brakes attach easily to the rear legs of the walker and the wheels help it glide smoothly along the surface until weight is applied to the hand grip, activating the brakes' rubber tip to promptly stop the walker. The brakes are also height adjustable and suitable for users up to 350 pounds.
- Glides along surface until weight is applied to hand grip
- For use on back of wheeled walker
- Allows for 8 height adjustments
- Rubber-tip brake
- 350 lbs Weight Limit
- Adds safety to the use of a wheeled walker
- Prevents accidental rolling
- Easy to use
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Item Weight||0.07 Pounds|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|