100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Reagent Strips are firm plastic strips used for urinalysis testing to detect the presence of acetoacetic acid (ketone) in urine. They provide a quick and convenient way to monitor ketone levels, potentially indicating diabetes or other metabolic conditions.
- Simple and convenient urinalysis testing
- Detects acetoacetic acid (ketone) in urine
- Firm plastic strips with separate reagent areas
- Visual interpretation of results, no extra equipment needed
- CLIA-waived for easy and accessible testing
- Individually packaged strips for hygiene and convenience
Reagent Strips [100/pack - 12 packs/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Acetoacetic acid (ketone)
|100 strips per pack, 12 packs per case