100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The R1 shock-proof® Aneroid Sphygmomanometer features a patent pending shock proof technology that has been validated by the British and Irish Hypertension Society. Unlike conventional aneroid sphygmomanometers whose accuracy may be affected following an impact, the R1 has been tested to a height of 120 cm (4 ft), ensuring its continued accuracy.
- Exact precision that lasts! Made in Germany.
- Patented (pending) shock-proof technology to height of 120cm / 4 feet
- Patented (pending) air duct stability, to ensure precise needle movement
- Fast, ergonomic inflation due to optimized bulb design with integrated spoon
- Non-resistant opening of air release valve ensures precise and comfortable operation
- 5 years warranty on calibration measurement.
- Focus Green Silver 2008 Design Award
- Scale: Ø 52 mm white face with blue pointer or black face with red fluorescent pointer
- Two-component ABS casing
- Metal threaded tube connection at the top of the casing for fast cuff exchange and ergonomic design
- Maximum error tolerance of +/- 3 mm Hg
- Incl. Vinyl zippered bag
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Options||palm-style left or right-handed users|
|Accuracy||±3 mmHg, (±2 mmHg Riester inhouse standard)|
|Calibration||Lifetime measuring technology No recalibration needed when used properly|
|Measurement conditions||10° C to 40° C at 85% relative humidity|
|Shock-proof||Yes (120 cm)|