100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The industry's most versatile rehabilitation tool, the PRO2® is an upper body exerciser and lower body recumbent bike in one for a total body solution. Dependent upper and lower cranks enable passive assistance.
The Standard seat features the same great shape, base and design as the Premium seat with basic adjustments. Ideal for settings where minimal user supervision is provided.
- Use with total body, upper body or lower body for versatile exercise
- Allows stronger extremities to assist weaker ones
- Provides optimized torso rotation, enables core exercise and cardio training
- Pedaling in forward and reverse provides versatility, helps prolong exercise and promotes
- reciprocal muscle balance
- 6 Watts low starting resistance
- 191 levels of resistance - 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
- 3 phase combination generator & eddy current brake - largest watt range in the industry
- Integrated wheels for easy transportation
- Telemetric Heart rate monitoring (chest strap required)
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Self-generating; low-voltage AC adapter, included
|Maximum User Weight Capacity
|61” L x 30” W x 62” H
|Assembled in USA