100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The industry's most versatile rehabilitation tool, the PRO2® is an upper body exerciser and lower body recumbent bike in one for a total body solution. Dependent upper and lower cranks enable passive assistance.
The Standard seat features the same great shape, base and design as the Premium seat with basic adjustments. Ideal for settings where minimal user supervision is provided.
- Forward and back adjustability only.
- 360 Therapist Assist Pedals let you adjust forward/back from any point around the equipment.
- Integrated handle one seat back makes it easy to remove the seat on products with direct wheelchair access.
- Premium upholstery for comfort and durability.
- Custom seat shape to reduce hamstring interference and provide lumbar support.
- Seat size is equivalent to former bucket seat.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Power Requirements||Self-generating; low-voltage AC adapter, included|
|Maximum user weight capacity||450 lbs.|
|Unit weight||260 lbs.|
|Unit size||61” L x 30” W x 62” H|
|Color||Frame: Charcoal Cover: Cool Gray|