100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Pro Combo Diagnostix 788 Palm Aneroid Sphyg Kit features superior performance, durability, and a large, color-coordinated carrying case. This aneroid sphygmomanometer is outfitted with a two-piece cuff and bladder for traditional use.
- The integral flap secures the bladder to stop it from protruding.
- ADC's exclusive Size Guide feature significantly reduces cuff misapplication.
- Enhanced patient coverage due to extended limb ranges.
- This sphygmomanometer kit comes with a tubular gauge rest tab (available for most sizes), a bladder flap, and an identification tag.
- Hook-and-loop adhesion capable of 30,000+ openings and closings.
- Durable 210 denier nylon construction.
- Three-year warranty on cuff.
- The Pro Combo Diagnostix 788 boasts a revolutionary palm-style manometer with integrated bulb.
- This sphyg kit features an ambidextrous trigger-style air release valve for infinite control and one-hand use.
- This device features a 300mmHg manometer designed with precision and crafted with Japanese engineering to achieve maximum durability. Its zinc cage suspension within the polymer housing offers superior shock resistance.
- Built with metal bayonet-style connector.
- Includes oversized, color-matched carrying case.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Part Numbers||788-11AM & 788-11AR|
|Sphyg Type||Pro's Combo|
|Sphyg Accuracy||+/-3mmHg @ 50ºF(10ºC) - 104ºF(40ºC)|
|Number of tubes||1 Tube|
|Inflation Warranty||3 Year|