100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
PressureGuard Bariatric APM Control Unit
Unlike other alternating pressure mattresses, the PressureGuard® Bariatric APM does not create extreme pressure gradients between inflated and deflated cylinders. On top, the Geo-Matt anti-shearing surface forms a comfortable, therapeutic interface between the air system and the user. It absorbs and smoothes sharp pressure drop-offs that other surfaces can't, while the air system does the "heavy lifting" below, alternating weight bearing across the surface in ten-minute cycles. Six cylinders are programmed to inflate/deflate in a four-up-two-down pattern, ensuring maximum patient support throughout the cycle.
- "Float" (powered flotation therapy) mode.
- Timed (20-minute) Auto Firm mode.
- Ten electronically-controlled comfort settings.
- Programmable cycle times of 20, 25 or 30 minutes.
- Low pressure indicator, power failure indicator and audible alarm.
- Lockout mode.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Size:||7" x 48" x 80"|
|Material:||Air / Foam|
|Weight Capacity:||750 lbs|