100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Power Series, Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Flip Arm and Drawer is a comfortable and durable chair that is well-suited for blood drawing and other medical procedures. It has a padded seat and backrest, a height and depth adjustable, padded flip arm, and a height-adjustable, one-piece, all-plastic drawer with a ClintonClean™ top. The chair also has a padded elbow rest and a hands-free, foot pedal controller.
The chair is made with a heavy-duty, all-welded, tubular steel frame with a neutral gray powder-coated finish and a contemporary brushed aluminum motor casing. The power supplies and motors meet UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 601.1 standards. The chair is also easy to clean, with durable vinyl in a selection of colors. It has a load capacity of 375 pounds under normal use.
- Padded seat and backrest
- Height and depth adjustable, padded flip arm
- Flip arm positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
- Padded, elbow rest
- ClintonClean™ drawer top
- Height-adjustable, one-piece, all-plastic drawer
- 1-1/4” square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel,neutral gray powder-coated frame (3.18 cm)
- Contemporary brushed aluminum motor casing
- Power supplies and motors meet UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 601.1
- Hands-free, foot pedal controller
- Easy-clean, durable vinyl in a selection of colors
- 375 lbs. load capacity under normal use (170 kg)
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Seat Height Range||21.5" — 29.5"|
|Weight Capacity||375 lbs|
|Color Options||Slate Blue, Wedgewood, Royal Blue, Desert Tan, Burgundy, Warm Gray, Country Mist, Gunmetal, and Black|