100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Integra Miltex V930-996 Polyp Forceps are a medical device used to remove polyps from the colon. They have angled shanks, which allow for better access to polyps in difficult-to-reach areas. The narrow jaws are designed to grip the polyps gently, without damaging the surrounding tissue. The forceps are also extra delicate, making them ideal for use in delicate procedures.
- Angled shanks for better access to polyps
- Narrow jaws for gentle gripping
- Extra delicate for use in delicate procedures
- Cost-effective answer for tight instrument budgets
- 10½" long for a comfortable grip
- Made of high-quality stainless steel
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Handle Type||Finger Ring Handle|
|Locking Type||Ratchet Lock|