100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
ADC items are designed using the best quality materials and a commitment to excellence in craftsmanship and sturdiness. Our products boast proprietary characteristics not found anywhere else.
This kit features an exquisitely-crafted, 300mmHg manometer from Japan with a black matte enamel finish. Its extended scaleplate markers provide less parallax for easy viewing from any angle. Plus, added features such as the Adflow filter check and deflation valve reduce dust and debris. The Adflow air release valve is made of chrome-plated brass and has micro-threads for precision deflation control.
- Tear-resistant TPU-coated 70 denier nylon with bladderless construction ensures simple, stress-free cleaning and use
- Surface-mounted ports conform to the shape of the patient's limb for a secure, comfortable fit
- ADC's exclusive Size Guide designation system assists in avoiding incorrect cuffing
- Offers extended arm circumference measurements for enhanced patient coverage
- Attached tab (for most sizes) works with standard pocket meters
- Industrial-grade hook-and-loop adhesive provides superior durability up to 40,000 cycles
- Three-year warranty on cuff
- Includes oversized, color-matched, dual-pocket nylon carrying case
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|+/-3mmHg @ 50ºF(10ºC) - 104ºF(40ºC)
|Sphyg Accuracy: at extended temperature range
|+/-3mmHg or 2% whichever is greater @ <50ºF(10ºC) and >104ºF(40ºC)
|-4ºF (-20ºC) - 131ºF(55ºC)
|Number of tubes
|Zipper / Storage case