100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The PhysioStep HXT compact semi-elliptical recumbent cross trainer provides an easy & effective total body cardio workout for all ages.
The PhysioStep HXT features a step through design and a low entry seat. Users will enjoy the unique rotating hand grips and quick release lever that allows for hand positioning at any angle. The PhysioStep HXT recumbent cross trainer has a shorter arm movement that will not strain your shoulders while still engaging the upper body.
Designed for light commercial or home use the PhysioStep HXT is a compact and affordable recumbent cross trainer that is ideal for any space. Powered by AC plug into a standard wall outlet, the PhysioStep HXT is designed to be used at low speeds for rehabilitation and can provide strong resistance for a challenging workout. The machine is also power saving and will automatically shut off after 5 minutes of inactivity. The backlight LCD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format so you can track your fitness goals.
- Smooth stepping motion with added heel cup on the pedal to keep your feet in the pedals.
- The PhysioStep HXT has a contoured seat back that reclines for added comfort.
- Foam padding and ergonomic shape accommodates a wide range of users.
- Built-in contact heart rate and heart rate control programs.
- Essential to all rehabilitation exercises, the PhysioStep HXT features heart rate sensors in the handle of the machine. Your heart rate is clearly displayed on the screen so you can track your health and fitness goals.
- The PhysioStep HXT has a large LCD display with 17 Programs and a easy QuickStart Button.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Comfort Seat||Standard Stationary Comfort Seat with Contact Heart Rate|
|Seat Position||Fully Adjustable Forward and Backward (24" Range)|
|Resistance System||Magnetic Resistance|
|Programs||17 Programs (See Computer Details)|
|Arm System||Fully Adjustable Rotating Handles|
|Pedals||Heel Cups & Ergo Straps|
|Stride||Independent Semi-Elliptical Motion|
|Max User Weight||330 lbs.|
|Power||AC 110V | 50/60Hz|
|Compact Dimensions||58" L X 38" W X 49" H|
|Unit Weight||165 lbs.|